HOW TO DIY: Your Total Guide For DIY Directions That Really Work
The popularity of the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) concept is consistently on the rise not only among the savings-conscious and frugal living advocates but others who find it a great way to explore their creativity, artistic skills and talents. As such, a comprehensive guide that serves as a directional map for beginners and a quick and easy reference for long-time enthusiasts is always a welcome addition to the vast DIY resources available.
How to DIY: Your Total Guide for DIY Directions that Really Work is an extensive resource that is divided into six parts:
- Part 1: How to Really Save on Your DIY Project
DIY PROJECTS: ARE YOU REALLY SAVING OR JUST KIDDING?
- Part 2: How to Plan and Prepare for your DIY Project
CREATING THE BEST LAID DIY PROJECT BLUEPRINT
- Part 3: How to Manage and Take Control of your DIY Budget
TREAT A DIY PROJECT AS AN INVESTMENT
- Part 4: How to Get Ahead with your DIY Project
GEARING UP FOR PROJECT DIY: THE FIRST RIGHT MOVES
- Part 5: How NOT to DIY: Hiring Vs. Working On It
Just DIY It? What You Should Know Before Taking the DIY Challenge
- Part 6: How to Get and Stay Motivated: Keeping the DIY Spirit High
DIY IS NOT FOR YOU? THERE’S NO SUCH THING!
While each part serves as a valuable stand-alone article on an important Do-It-Yourself topic, the entire guide makes for a complete DIY companion that increases the chance of enjoying a rewarding experience, both in money saved and in the fun and enjoyment of doing things you love, all by yourself or with little help from friends.
This guide is a treat for DIYers of all skills level, abounding in stories from real people who have shared every bit of tricks and lessons they discovered and advices they formed themselves or passed on from fellow savers and frugal friends.
Direct, simple and practical, this guide teaches you how to:
- Prepare and plan for awesome DIY projects
- Decide which DIY ventures are ideal for your level of skills and experience, and which ones are better left to the pros.
- Check your readiness and capability in handling a DIY project
- Monitor your DIY budget and account for expenses to see if there is really an excellent savings in the end, or if the planned project will actually incur you more money (and wasted or unproductive time).
- Look for the best places to get the right DIY supplies and materials for your project at the least possible cost.
- Making informed decisions whether to go ahead with a DIY project or scrap it altogether before it’s too late.
- Take precaution when it comes to DIY services (such as planning events, coordinating parties and organizing celebrations, among others).
- Minimizing risks of DIY disasters (and strained relations) when teams or help groups are involved.
- How to improve your DIY skills, the Do-It-Yourself way.
- How to get and stay motivated. The sweetest thing, the guide encourages everyone to keep that DIY spirit high! You don’ t need to be professionally trained and produce a perfect result to enjoy some savings and have fun at the same time!
Seize all the best tips and DIY directions you’ll ever get in this one comprehensive guide, and your DIY success is in the bag! Read on.
Do you know the best way to really save money with a DIY project?
Read DIY Guide Part 1: How to Really Save on Your DIY Project
Got a DIY lesson or experience that you would like to add up to our learning bank? Feel free to share them!